The Coving Adhesive & Joint by Everbuild is the perfect product for home improvements in applications such as fixing plaster coving, polystyrene and cornices to walls and ceilings. This product delivers excellent gap-filling properties, with its cured state suitable for painting on top. Other positive features include extended open times, which help you align and reposition, allowing you to achieve your desired finish.
It's essential to prepare the application area to achieve optimal results. Start by cleaning the area, removing contaminants that can hinder the adhesion, and afterwards, ensure that the area doesn't have wallpaper, as this product will struggle to adhere. Finally, prime the surface and allow it to dry.
- Cut the top of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded screw.
- Cut the nozzle at 45°, with an opening of 6-9mm.
- Point the tip of the cartridge to the surface and extrude the adhesive by pressing the trigger
- Bring both surfaces together and firmly press them for a few seconds. If the surface is hanging, provide temporary support to allow optimal curing.
Limitation and Notes
- This product is not suitable for exterior applications
- In damp, humid or cold conditions, the curing time will be extended
- New plaster must be allowed at least four weeks to mature
- Always provide temporary support until the adhesive has cured
- Not suitable for polyurethane coving/trims
- Do not use if both surfaces are porous
- This product is not suitable for application in wet