The Triple Action Wood Treatment by Everbuild is the ultimate wood-treating product on the market. It is crafted to cater to both wood treatment and preservation in one can, using a low-odour solution based on micro-fine technology with added fungicides, algaecides and permethrin. This formula actively combats wood rot, decay, and kills fungi and wood-boring insects. The applications areas this product is typically applied include;
- Sheds and garages
- Fencing and farm buildings
- Roof beams and joists
- Garden furniture
- Window frames and doors
Prepare the application area by ensuring that it's clean and free from paint varnish, stain, grease, bark or other impurities. You can apply this product to a damp surface. Any decay present must be removed and replaced with a sound, treated timber.
- Shake well before use.
- Apply by using either a brush, spray or dipping.
- After the first coat has dried, you should apply a second,
- It is important to pay attention and to soak the end grains thoroughly; for optimal protection, dip it for at least 3 minutes.
- Do not dilute this product, as it is ready to use
- This should not be applied to surfaces that food is prepared on
- Avoid contact with bitumen, roofing felt or plastics
- External timbers must be overcoated to reduce environmental impact
- You should use coarse rather than fine mist generators
- This should only be used as specified, as a surface biocide and wood preservative.