The 1010 GRP Roof Kit 10m² by Restec is an excellent, easy-to-install GRP resin roofing system that provides fantastic resistance to rainfall and weathering. This multi-purpose roofing system can be applied to flat roofs and other application areas, including dormers, balconies, terraces, porches, canopies, bay windows, conservatories, garages, and extensions. It adheres to multiple building standards, including BROOF(t4) Fire Rating, supporting up to 20 - 30 years of life.
When planning a 1010 GRP Roofing Resin Installation, you must prepare the surface to ensure that the surface is suitable for installation. Complete this by inspecting the OBS3 boards, ensuring there's no sign of dry rot or similar decay, and ensuring the timber structure supporting the roof is sound and free from any similar damage. The surface must be completely dry before installation, and you should use an infrared thermometer to check.
Installing the Restec 1010 Roofing System requires a thorough understanding. We will briefly explain the process, but installing this system requires you to read the installation instructions thoroughly.
- Fit your OSB3 to the surface
- Fix the GRP ResTrims onto the edge of the roof
- Tap the GRP ResTrims and other area that are local reinforcements
- Mix the resin for the roof and ResTrims
- Tear small pieces of CSM and coat it in resin, applying it to ResTrim overlaps, upstands, etc
- Apply the base coat onto the surface
- Apply the top coat onto the surface