Oxyturbo Turbo set 90 Kit is a compact, powerful kit primarily designed for lead welding and allows the enduser to make professional welding. It is a compact, powerful, high performing kit that provides hobbyists with professional welding, particularly suitable for hydraulic, air conditioning, and refrigeration work.
The kit comes with:
- 1 L 110 bar OXYGEN cylinder
- MAXY GAS cartridge
- MIGNON oxygen reducer, without pressure gauge, and gas tap, with dual-protection flashback arrestor valves
- 2 m hoses with connections
- Handle with adjusting taps and no-return integrated oxygen and gas valves
- 80 L lance and tip (tip in two components)
- 4-tip single block star 63-100-160-225 L for small precision welding
- Protective goggles
- Multi-purpose wrench
- Filler metal with de-oxidant
How much does Oxyturbo Turbo Set 90 weigh?
The set 90 weighs around 6kg as a whole package.
How should I store the kit?
If the Turbo Set is not used for a long time or in case of transport by vehicle, unfasten the cylinders from the respective oxygen reducer and gas tap, avoiding the possibility of small and almost invisible leaks. The cylinders are equipped with guaranteed tightness valves. Make sure to keep the set in a cool, dry and well-ventilated place away from children and pets.
Can I repair the Turbo Set 90?
If you need to repair the kit, only use the original Oxyturbo spare parts and accessories. If it's beyond repair, we recommend buying a new kit or asking for a refund if it applies.