This Bond It A70 Studlock Anaerobic High Strength Adhesive is fantastic for fixing and sealing plugs, bolts, studs, casting and various other applications. It removes split pins, double nutting and spot welds with its unique formula; this adhesive binds multiple surfaces in the absence of oxygen.
A70's adhesive delivers improved throughput and efficiency; this glue is perfect for extreme conditions due to its resilient composition. However, a few surfaces may need an 'adhesive activator' to support the adhesion. To understand this further, read the technical data sheet and safety data sheet to identify if this product would work on your surface.
Prepare all surfaces before application; this adhesive will not work with contaminants like oil or grease, so ensure you clean away all of it and then dry the surface.
- Coat the area you intend to bond.
- Once the adhesive is applied, secure your fastener, bearing or sleeve.
- This adhesive will begin to cure once it's lost connection to the air in the atmosphere (oxygen)
Assuming the room of application is 20°C
- Initial strength approximately 10 minutes
- Full working strength, 6-12 hours
- Ultimate cure 24 hours