This Squeezy, Solvent-Free Adhesive by Bond It excels at delivering great adhesive results without harming the environment. Irrespective of your experience, this product comes straight from the bottle and can be applied directly easily.
Ideal for most common surfaces around the house, areas this product typically is applied to is; panelling, plasterboard, cove basing, window sills, styrofoam, carpet tack strips, aluminium, steel, wood, concrete, cork, fireplace, and tub surrounds.
Before the application can begin, you must prepare the surfaces by removing any contaminants that can hinder the adhesion; this includes oil, grease, dirt, dust and similar impurities.
- Remove the cap from the product
- Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be filled
- Squeeze the tube onto one of the two surfaces
- Bring together and firmly support for 24 hours
- Excess sealant needs removal with water before drying
Any areas that are totally encapsulated joints will not dry completely, if both surfaces are porous, this product will not work fully. This adhesive won't apply to asphalt, bitumen, external dampness, or fully immersed areas.