The 209 Liquid Mortar Tone by Everbuild is an excellent, potent colour cement admixture formulated to disperse evenly throughout the mix, giving a consistent colour. You can adjust the hue by the quantity you input; therefore, adding a large dosage will increase the colour of the black, whilst a lesser dosage would offer a light black, partially grey colour.
- Shake well before use.
- Add the 209 Liquid Mortar Tone to the gauging water at a rate of 0.5 L - 1 L per L of gauging water.
- Add to cement and sand and mix well until colour is evenly dispersed.
- Note that the colour of the sand and cement will affect the colour achieved.
Limitations and Notes
- Do not apply more than 1L of 209 Mortar Tone to 1L of gauging water. Otherwise, you'll weaken the integrity and performance.
- Always use the same batch of sand, cement and even mortar tone, as slight colour variation can occur in different batches.