The Decorators Flexible Filler by Everbuild is a high-quality, fast-drying acrylic-based filler that remains permanently flexible. It's perfect for gap-filling applications, offering confidence in a crack-free, long-lasting filler with an always flexible composite. Despite various fillers on the market, this product is overpaintable with excellent slump resistance, helping prevent mess during application. Application this product is typically applied in include;
- Filling and sealing cracks, gaps, etc, before decorating
- Use around skirting boards, ceiling cornices, door and window frames, stair treads and rising, and fixture adjoining walls.
- Repairing holes in damaged plaster
- Cut the top of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded screw
- Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle with an opening to the required amount and place it into a standard sealant applicator gun
- Point the tip of the cartridge to the area and fill the gap, ensuring that the filler reaches every crack and crevice
- After filling the gap, use an applicator tool within 15 minutes of application to smooth down the surface, ensuring it's flush
- Any excess product can be wiped away with a sponge and warm water; painting can commence after 1 hour of application.
Limitation and Notes
- This product should not be used in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt.
- Do not attempt to abrade the product once it has cured.
- Only overpaint the surface once it's cured.
- Due to this product being flexible, certain paints aren't compatible due to their inability to flex cohesively with the cured product. Certain vinyl matts are an example of poor paint compatibility.