This product has received a new formula delivering outstanding results in removing various contaminants, and it is a fantastic alternative to hydrochloric acid-based cement removers. It's designed specifically to eliminate different tough substances such as mortar, concrete and cement. However, it can also remove various contaminants such as dirt, grease and stains from surfaces such as patios.
Cleaning general stains and ingrained dirt from paths, patios and other horizontal surfaces:
9 parts water to 1 part Everbuild Cemstrip®
Removing light mortar stains from paths, patios, walls or vertical surfaces:
2 parts water to 1 part Everbuild Cemstrip®
Heavy mortar stains from walls or vertical surfaces:
1 part water to 1 part Everbuild Cemstrip®
Cleaning tools, cement mixers and other building equipment:
Before you start the application of this product, ensure you prepare the surface. You can complete this by providing the surface is thoroughly wet, you should not apply this product to dry surfaces. You do not need to wet the surface if the application is for cleaning tools and equipment.
If you are removing contaminants from surfaces;
- Prepare the surface
- Apply the solution to the surface, which can be done with a brush or low-pressure spray (don't use the mist function). Start from the top of the area and work downwards.
- Leave for 5-10 minutes, then scrub/wash it off with a hose, brush, or power washer until the surface is clean. Ensure you do not leave any Cemstrip® to dry.
- If you need to apply another coat, do so and repeat as done before.
If you are removing contaminants from tools, use a spray and;
- Light stains will need at least 15 minutes of Cemstrip®
- Tougher stains will need around 3 hours of Cemstrip®
- If you are struggling with really stubborn stains, use a scourer. If the surface is mixing equipment, use a hot power wash instead. To prevent any corrosion or rust on your tools and equipment, coat it in a proprietary maintenance spray.
Do not use this product on certain surfaces as it can cause damage to the material, and these include the following;
- Marble, Granite, Travertine, Coloured cement-based pavers, soft metals, lead brass, copper, and aluminium.
- Never apply this product to a dry surface
- Avoid over spraying surfaces
- Older mortar and concrete will be tougher to remove
- Ensure that you clean all tools properly after use; otherwise, this product can cause damage to them.