The Filler Coat by Everbuild is a high-quality, unique product used to seal over previous fillers and hairline cracks, delivering a key ideal for subsequent decorating. It's delivered in a ready-to-use tub that is applied through a simple pile-roller application. It's ideal for covering intense colours and, therefore, perfect for transforming rooms from a bright pink to a bright blue.
Prepare the area to achieve optimal results. Start by ensuring the surface is sound, stable and free from contaminants such as dirt, dust, oil, grease, loose debris, etc.
- Stir the Filler Coat well before use
- Touch in corners using a brush, whilst, with open areas, you can use a pile-roller. Try not to overspread.
- Leave the surface to dry for at least 4 - 6 hours; please note it may take longer if the temperatures are cold.
Limitations and Notes
- Do not apply in temperatures below 10°C
- This should not be applied to heated surfaces
- This product will fill small imperfections on a surface, but it will not fill significant gaps.
- Very porous and powdery surfaces must be primed before painting
- New plaster must be primed and fully dry before applying the filler coat
- Do not use in contact with bitumen.