The B1 Gun Grade Fire Foam by Everbuild is a high-quality, quick-setting, fire-rated polyurethane foam perfect for filling irregular and broad gaps across a building. The technicians at Everbuild formulated this product to deliver excellent sound-deadening and insulating properties with compliances achieved a DIN 4102 Part 1 for Construction Materials; Class B1 and BS 476 Part 20. Application areas this product has typically been used in include;
- Filling gaps to a fire-rated standard around pipe entries, doors and window frames
- Electrical wire chasing before plastering, where fire-rating is required.
- Deep joints before applying sealant or plaster
- Irregular gaps in stone, concrete, brick or plaster
- Fixing door and window frames, timber structures, windowsills and thresholds
- Insulating behind cladding to exterior walls, soffits and barge boards.
Before commencing the application, preparing the surface is essential to achieve optimal results. Start by cleaning the surface and removing contaminants that can interfere with the adhesion of this product, including dirt, dust, grease, oil, etc. To aid the curing process, slightly moisten the surface you intend to fill.
- Shake the can thoroughly before using (20 Times)
- Attach the can to a standard foam applicator tool by screwing it clockwise onto the wheel found at the top of the gun.
- Always use the can while it's facing upside down and partially fill the gap, allowing the foam to expand and fill the rest.
Limitations and Notes
- Ensure that this product is always applied above 5°C.
- Do not use an over-pressurised container.
- Any spills should be cleaned immediately using Everbuild Foam Cleaner.
- Please note that after use, all tools should be cleaned; otherwise, your tool may enable foam to cure internally and clog it. Use the Everbuild Foam Cleaner.
- Please note that this product must be used with a PU Foam Applicator Tool.