The Glass Protector by Everbuild is an outstanding product with an easy application that protects valuable glass around your property. This product is entirely resistant to any spillage, and it's a water-resistant protector that prevents various liquid spillages from causing damage to your property.
Before starting the application, prepare the surface, and remove any dirt, dust or similar contaminants that can hinder this product's adhesion.
- Place the roll at the top of the glass, unwind approximately 12 inches of the product, and ensure that whilst unrolling, you press the product onto the glass.
- When you have applied the amount necessary, cut the end off with a sharp knife or scissors, and be careful not to scratch any surfaces.
- You should not apply this product to anything else besides glass
- Surfaces that are dirty or dusty will prevent optimal adhesion.
- Leave this product on for a maximum of a few weeks. Otherwise, sticky residue may be left behind.
- Any residue left behind on the glass can be easily removed with a glass cleaner and cloth.
- If the air temperature is above 22°C, do not apply it for long as the adhesive leaves residue.