The Lumberjack 5 Min PU Wood Adhesive by Everbuild offers outstanding bonding to common building surfaces and wood. Everbuild's technicians formulated this product to deliver a 5-minute curing time, allowing faster application, perfect for line manufacturing. Other manufacturing areas this is perfect for include manufacturing doors and windows, furniture and the construction of staircases and ladders.
You should prepare the surface before starting the application, removing any contaminants on the surface, such as dirt, dust, oil, grease, etc. You need at least one surface to be porous; non-porous surfaces should be abraded to provide a key for the adhesive. You can further enhance the adhesion by slightly moistening one surface with a damp cloth; do not over-wet.
- Cut the top of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded screw.
- Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle and fit it into a standard sealant gun/applicator.
- Using a firm pressure on the handle, apply the adhesive to one surface, and after applying it, bring the two surfaces together immediately.
- One surface must be porous for successful bonding
- Not suitable for polyethylene, polypropylene, Teflon or Nylon.
- Surfaces must be damp, but the moisture content of wood must not exceed 30% w/w
- Only apply this product between the temperature of 5°C to 30°C
- Setting times will be increased at low temperatures and low humidity.