The PinkGrip by Everbuild is an unrivalled, revolutionary adhesive that provides outstanding bonding strength, which is robust with fantastic resistance against weathering, allowing long-lasting application. Due to its ability to bond surfaces with solidity, this product will be ideal for adhering to all common building surfaces, both vertically and horizontally. Applications that this product is typically used in include;
- Bonding architraves, skirting and dado rails
- Fixing cork flooring and parquet
- Fixing wall cladding to timber battens or internal wall surfaces
- Attaching battens directly onto walls without the need for fasteners
- Bonding carpet gripper system to most floors, without the requirement of nails or tacks
- Bonding stair nosing to wooden stairs and concrete
- Fixing wood, uPVC, polyester or metal thresholds
- Securing aluminium or other skin panels to the framework for portable industrial buildings and cabins
Surfaces must be prepared to achieve optimal bonding. Remove contaminants that can hinder adhesion, such as dirt, dust, oil, grease, etc. Priming the surface is required with certain dusty, porous or friable surfaces. New concrete or plaster should be allowed adequate time to cure and mature.
- Cut the top of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded screw.
- Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle, with an opening of 6mm and place it into a standard applicator tool.
- Point the tip of the cartridge to the surface you want to bond and apply a zig-zag layer of adhesive.
- Bring the surfaces together, slightly twisting and shifting them as you align them to spread the adhesive, providing an optimal bond.
- Certain surfaces that are heavy will require temporary support during the curing process.
Limitations and Notes
- Do not use this product on damp surfaces
- This product is not suitable as a mirror adhesive
- Do not use this on polystyrene, styrofoam or expanded polyurethane
- Heavy materials (more than 10kg per m²) must have temporary support for at lease 8-24 hours
- Solvent presents may attach sensitive plastics
- Only suitable for overhead application when mechanical fixing is used in conjunction.