Stick2 All Purpose Clear Adhesive by Everbuild is excellent for bonding various surfaces together, and it can be used for most common household surfaces. However, it also includes;
- Most Plastics
- Dense fabric
Ensure you prepare the surface before application; this is to optimise adhesion. Complete this by removing contaminants that can hinder the adhesion, such as dust, oil, grease etc.
- Unscrew the cap and spread a thin, even adhesive layer onto one of the surfaces.
- Bring the surfaces together and hold them firmly.
- Improve adhesion by abrading both surfaces with sandpaper
- Unscrew the cap and spread a thin, even layer of adhesive onto both surfaces
- Allow adhesive to dry to a tough tacky finish (5 - 10 minutes), then press firmly on both surfaces.
With both types of surfaces, the full strength of this adhesive is achieved within 24 hours with the temperature at 20°C
- Will not stick polyethene, polypropylene or PTFE
- This product is not suitable for bonding acetate, rayon or items which contain a hot fluid
- Do not use this product near polish or some painted surfaces
- Do not apply this product to an area which is immersed in water
- This product is unsuitable for bitumen, asphalt, or cellulose-painted surfaces.