Stick2 Superglue De-Bonder by Everbuild is exceptional at removing cyanoacrylate adhesive from most common surfaces. It requires only a few drops and acts within 30 seconds, combating the cured adhesive. The surfaces which this product is suitable for are;
- Remove the cap from the bottle and cut off the end of the nozzle using a Stanley knife.
- Gently squeeze the bottle over the cured glue, applying 3-4 drops and wait 30 seconds
- After 30 seconds have passed, use a clean cloth to wipe away
If removing cured glue from the skin
- Follow the same procedure as above
- When you wipe the de-bonder away, wash your skin immediately with warm soapy water
- Dry your hands and use a suitable moisturizing cream to aid the recovery of the skin
- You should not use this product on broken or sensitive skin.
- This product is not suitable for bitumen.
- Do not use this product on surfaces that are painted.
- Polycarbonate or other sensitive plastics are not ideal for this product.