The Stick2 Carpet Fix Spray Everbuild is a high-quality adhesive spray with a high tack, making it perfect for bonding carpets and various other substrates. Everbuild delivers this product in a spray can, allowing easy and faster application. Suitable for not only bonding carpets but multiple other surfaces, including;
- Foam back carpets
- Carpet tiles
- Paper felt
- Most plastics
It's essential to prepare the surface before application to achieve optimal results. First, clean the surface by removing contaminants that can hinder the adhesion, including dirt, dust, oil, grease, etc. Leaving all substrates bonded in a warm area to heat up slightly is recommended, preventing longer curing times and glue lines.
- Shake the can thoroughly before using it.
- You can adjust the nozzle to change the width of the spray to your desire
- Apply to both surfaces from about 15-20 cm away, then bring together.
- For a stronger bond, you can coat the substrates three times in one application and allow the solvents to evaporate, which takes 30 seconds, then bring the surfaces together.
- This product is not suitable for fixing vinyl floor tiles
- Do not apply to polystyrene
- This should not be applied to cellulose-painted surfaces
- Do not apply to surfaces that leak bitumen or tar