The Stixall Extreme Power by Everbuild is the ultimate bonding product, perfect for adhesion and sealing, making the versatility of this product unmatched. Due to its unique, high-quality formula, the surfaces and applications of this product are endless, with surfaces suitable for applications such as;
- Most Plastics
- Painted surface
- Plus more!
With correct preparation, you can achieve optimal results, so it's essential to complete it first before completing the application. To prepare the surface, remove any small debris and clean the area, ensuring no contaminants are present, such as dirt, dust, grease, etc, which can interfere with the adhesion. After removing any impurities, dry the surface, and once it's completely dry, you can start the application.
- Cut the top of the cartridge to the required width, ensuring you do not damage the threaded screw.
- Screw the nozzle onto the top of the cartridge, and fit the cartridge into a standard applicator tool/gun.
- Apply the tip of the gun to the area, apply a firm, even pressure and continue it until you've finished; avoid stopping and starting. You should use a zig-zag motion for adhesive application and, for sealing or pointing applications, a continuous bead along the gap.
- You should complete preliminary tests with paints before completing the whole application, as certain paints are unsuitable.
- If the application is overhead and heavy applications, mechanical fixings should be used to support the adhesive.
- Discolouration may occur after prolonged exposure to high UV. However, this doesn't affect the adhesive properties.
- If the application area is predominately dark, you may experience yellowing.
- This product is not suitable for glazing systems or aquarium manufacturing.
- Do not use on surfaces that bleed oils or plasticizers, and it is also unsuitable for application with bitumen or asphalt.
- Certified as a sealant for internal use only.