uPVC Restorer by Thompson delivers excellent cleaning properties formulated with a solvent-based formula. It can vigorously combat contaminants on the surface, leaving a smooth, smear-free finish. Suitable for application on all uPVC surfaces, this product shouldn't be allowed to reach other types of substrates. If so, it should be removed instantly with a damp cloth; brickwork should be brushed down with warm soapy water.
Wipe down the surface you intend to clean with the uPVC Restorer, including any dirt or grease present.
- Give the bottle a good shake
- Pour the uPVC Restorer onto a damp cloth and work into the surface
- Work with one section at a time, using a lint-free cloth to buff the surface.
- Avoid working in direct sunlight, as it will interfere with the drying time, making it difficult to polish.
- Windows must be wiped down with a damp cloth if the uPVC Restorer spills onto it
- Brickwork must be washed with warm water and detergent if the product is spilt onto it.
- Protect the product from frost, and ensure to securely seal the bottle after using it.