Timco Mixed Plasterboard Fixings are perfect when you want to put nails and screws into plasterboard. Timco brand fixings, screws and nails are widely recognised as top-shelf. Drawing on 50 years of industry experience they are reliable and cost-effective.
This tray contains 102 different fixings. Some are cavity anchors, which expand after being placed in a wall so screws can be drilled into them. Others are speed plugs, which act similar to a washer but on the other side of the substrate - they spread the weight to reduce strain on the wall. There are also some multi-purpose plugs and even some 4x40mm Pozidriv head, yellow zinc woodscrews to use with the rest of the fixings.
These are the fixings included in the tray:
- Metal Cavity Anchor M5x37mm - x 10
- Metal Cavity Anchor M5x52mm - x 6
- Metal Cavity Anchor M5x65mm - x 6
- Metal Speed Plugs 31.5mm - x 18
- Metal Speed Plug Screws 4.5x30mm - x 22
- Multi-Purpose Plugs M6x35mm - x20
- Woodscrews 4x40mm - x 20