When it comes to efficient work with screws there’s no beating the handling of ratchet screwdrivers. The ratchet action of the Timco Ratcheting Screwdriver 45-Part Set is ideal for efficient work, especially when it comes to wood screws or removing screws. Timco brand fixings, screws and tools are widely recognised as top-shelf. Drawing on 50 years of industry experience they are reliable and cost-effective. Each bit is made of tempered chrome vanadium. These include slotted flathead, Phillips Head, Torx Head, and Hex Head bits.
The Timco Precision Screwdriver 45-Part Set has one screwdriver, 29 bits for it, two adaptors and 14 sockets. In addition to its ratchet function the screwdriver can angle itself to make tricky jobs a bit easier. The bits are made of chrome vanadium and the sockets are zinc plated to resist corrosion.
The kit contains the following bits:
- 7 Slotted Flathead (3mm, 4mm x2, 5mm x2, 6mm, 7mm)
- 4 Phillips Head (PH0, PH1, PH2, PH3)
- 4 Pozidriv Head (PZ0, PZ1, PZ2, PZ3)
- 5 Torx Head (TX10, TX15, TX25, TX27, TX30)
- 4 Hex Head (H3, H4, H5, H6)
- 4 Square Head (S0, S1, S2, S3)
It also contains the following sockets:
- 7 Metric Sockets (5mm, 6mm, 7mm, 8mm, 9mm, 10mm, 11mm)
- 7 Imperial Sockets (3/16’’, ¼’’, 9/32’’, 5/16’’, 11/32’’, ⅜’’, 7/16’’)
As well as the following adaptors:
- 25mm ¼’’ to Square Adaptor
- 60mm Bit Adaptor
ERoofing also stocks the Timco Precision Screwdriver 16-Bit Set.