Ulti-Mate offers the ultimate choice when looking to purchase tile vents. They craft theirs with High-Impact Polystyrene, which is 100% recyclable, allowing you an eco-friendly alternative that is naturally water-resistant and corrosion-resistant. The Ulti-Mate tile vents fit seamlessly into your roofing space, creating an aesthetically pleasing flawless roof.
Ulti-mate Stonewold Mk2 (Mark 2) Grey Tile Vents provide excellent air ventilation for your roofing space, ideal for combating moisture building in the roof. Unlike most common Tile Vents compatible with various tiles, Ulti-Mate's Stonewold MkII Grey only fits into the BMI (Redland) Stonewold II because it is a bespoke Tile Vent.
- Crafted from high-impact polystyrene (HIPS), making it naturally resistant to corrosion
- Achieves 10,000mm² at the eaves if installed at every 1 metre
- Achieves 5,000mm² at the ridge if installed at every 2 metre
- Small spacing in the external grille, preventing entry of birds, vermin and debris
- Pipe Adaptor pre-fitted onto tile, perfect for soil or mechanical extraction
Ulti-Mate Stonewold MkII Grey Roof Vent Adaptor Compatibility
Minimum roof pitch – 22.5°