This No Crack Chaulk offers excellent adhesion to most common building materials, the unique properties of this product enable it to be painted, stained or varnished within 1 hour of application. It's highly flexible, offering more resistance to movement and crazy cracking.
Ideal for most common building surfaces, the areas of application this product excels at are; stairs, walls, ceilings, skirtings, window sills, wooden and metal window frames, concrete, brickwork and for filling cracks, screw/nail holes in walls and ceilings.
This product's water-resistant properties enable it to be used for exterior purposes, however it's not designed to be applied during damp conditions. If the application area is external, ensure that you can guarantee it stays dry for up to 5 hours to ensure it fully cures.
Prepare the surfaces before application; this includes any contaminants that can hinder the adhesion, including dust, oil and grease. Acetone is an excellent degreaser that helps prepare the surface for mechanical adhesion.
- Apply using a standard sealant gun
- Cut the top of the cartridge, ensuring you don't damage the threaded screw
- Screw the nozzle onto the top of the cartridge
- Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle, making the hole larger than the area to be applied
- Tool down the sealant within 10 minutes of application using an applicator tool, wetted spatula or sponge.