Instant Nail Adhesive by Everbuild is delivered in a squeezy tube ready for application; this product produces a white colour and adheres to surfaces together impeccably. It's a great alternative to nails, and this product works well to replace mechanical fixing, which helps prevent further damage for fixings etc.
Its unique formula allows it to adhere to various surfaces, some of which include;
- Most Plastics
- Pufoam board
Prepare the surface by removing all contaminants that hinder its adhesion, including dust, grease, oil and dirt. You can apply this to damp surfaces, but it will take longer for the adhesive to cure. On porous surfaces, this product may struggle to adhere; if so, use mechanical abrasion to optimise adhesion.
- Remove the cap from the tube
- Cut the nozzle to a size slightly larger than the gap to be filled
For bonding heavy items:
- Apply the adhesive all around the edge of the surface, between 3-5cm distance from the edge and cover the back with beads at 30cm intervals.
- Apply temporary support to the surface if needed to ensure it cures properly.
For bonding lightweight items:
- Apply the adhesive to the back of one of the two surfaces in one or two continuous beads and press immediately together.
You must clean any spillages with a damp cloth immediately.
- At least one of the surfaces must be porous
- Curing time may be significantly extended in damp, cold or humid conditions.
- Do not use in situations where both surfaces are non-porous
- Not suitable for use as a mirror adhesive.