The Multi-Stick by Everbuild is perfect for general use as an adhesive around the home, internally and externally. Everbuild's technicians pushed the limits with this product, with the Multi-Stick having outstanding resistance to weathering, water, UV, and chemicals. This fantastic resistance allows application in wet and dry conditions, including damp surfaces and even during rainfall. Applications this product typically is applied in include;
- High-quality nail replacement adhesive
- Bonding mirrors to most common substrates
- Jointing cladding panels and bonding difficult materials
- Applications where resistance to chemical spillage is required
Preparing the surface is essential if you want to achieve optimal adhesion. Remove any contaminants on the surface that can hinder the adhesion, including dirt, dust, oil, grease, loose materials, etc. Dusty surfaces should be primed to optimise the adhesion.
- Cut the top of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded screw.
- Cut the nozzle at a 45° angle with an opening to the required width and screw it onto the cartridge.
- Place the cartridge into a standard sealant applicator tool/gun.
- When bonding a surface, you should look to cover it thoroughly with a zig-zag motion.
- If the surface or items are heavy, temporary support should be used to aid the curing process. However, lightweight items will be fine without assisted support.
- If you're gap-filling, use a larger, thicker bead to achieve it.
- All overhead applications must have added mechanical fixings for added support
- Glass block fitt or large mirrors must have mechanical fixing for additional support
- Discolouration may occur in areas that have high UV
- Certain paints can be applied to this product. Preliminary tests are required beforehand.
- Do not apply this to polythene safety-backed mirrors, polypropylene or Teflon.
- Surfaces that bleed oils or plasticisers are not suitable for this product.
- Do not use this product for glazing systems or aquarium manufacturing
- This product is not suitable for use in conjunction with bitumen or asphalt
- Yellow may occur in dark conditions.