The Multi-Purpose Wood Filler by Ronseal delivers excellent gap-filling solutions with this superb wood filler that offers robust, long-lasting properties. Suitable in various sizes, as well as tubes, tubs or cartridges, you can choose your choice of application, offering both experienced tradespeople and novice D.I.Yers the ability to complete the job to a professional standard.
Prepare the area you intend to fill by lightly sanding it down, using a wet cloth to wipe away loose bits or dust. Let it dry completely, and then you can proceed with the application.
- Open the tub, keeping the contents inside.
- Using a putting knife, scoop some of the filler out and into the gap, pressing firmly to ensure you fill the void.
- If the hole is more significant than 5mm, don't fill the gap in one application; fill in 5mm intervals.
- After you've filled the area, use a wet knife to smooth it down
- Give it up to 2 hours for this filler to dry, and once it's dried, you can continue with further applications.
You don't need to do anything to maintain this filler as it protects and supports itself.