One Coat Patio & Block Paving Seal by Thompson's offers excellent protection to your substrate. Thompson formulated this product with an acrylic resin in aromatic hydrocarbon solvents, enabling the Sealer to penetrate deep into the surface, preventing any unwanted contaminants from staining. The various surfaces that this product is suitable for include;
- Block Paving
- Flag Stones
Ensure you prepare the surface; complete this by brushing the surface with a stiff bristle brush to remove dirt or dust. Any mould, algae or organic growth should be removed with an appropriate product, and the same applies to oil stains; use a dedicated product to remove them. After that, ensure you've removed all cleaning products you may have used to prepare the surface, dry the surface and then you can commence the application.
- Give the tin a thorough shake and pour it into a roller tray.
- Using a long-pile roller, apply in long, smooth strokes.
- On textured block paving, make sure any puddles are spread into dry areas; rough surfaces may require an additional coat.
- Do not use this product if the air or surface temperature is below 10°C
- Avoid using this product if it rains or if rain is imminent.
- This product dries to a satin sheen finish. However, the substrates will affect the level of sheen.
- This product can significantly change the colour of the surface test in small, inconspicuous areas before completing the full application.
- The surface may be slippery when wet.
- Avoid spillages into surrounding vegetation and garden furniture.
- Remove any splashes whilst still wet with white spirit.