Everbuild's Everflex 900N Silicone is an excellent product with robust properties that enables it to adhere to various surfaces and maintain its strength over time. This product is perfect for expansion joints to brick, stone, concrete and composite panels; it has a movement capability of + or - 12%, making it suitable for movement. This product also has water-sealing properties, enabling it to be used in external areas with rooflines and PVC surfaces.
Prepare the surface before commencing the application. Remove any dirt, dust, oil, grease and other contaminants that can interfere with the adhesion of this product
If the intended application surface is plastic, you may have to wipe it with a PVC solvent cleaner or white spirits (If it's painted PVC, this doesn't include enamel paints) to prepare the surface for optimal adhesion. To ensure the best results, you should test the product in a small area before completing the project.
- Cut the top of the cartridge without damaging the threaded screw.
- Screw the nozzle onto the cartridge, and cut it at a 45° angle with an opening slightly larger than the gap to be filled.
- Using a standard sealant gun, apply directly to the application area, maintaining a firm, constant pressure to ensure an even bead.
- Tool down the sealant within 10 minutes of application. You can do this with a wetted spatula, wooden spoon or applicator tool.
- This product is unsuitable for contact with bitumen, asphalt, neoprene or specific organic elastomers.
- Do not use this product in the manufacturing of aquariums
- Do not paint over this product
- This product is not suitable for bedding units
- Do not use on polycarbonate.