Fix ALL Flexi Hybrid Sealant by Soudal is an excellent adhesive sealant with a flexible bond that is perfect for various applications. Soudal formulated the Fix ALL Flexi with durability and elasticity in mind, and this product works well in applications such as;
- Application of sealing floor joints
- Perfect for filling sanitary applications due to this product being wipeable once cured and resistant to organic growth.
- Outstanding elastic bonding, perfect for vibrating construction applications
- Great for general sealing and bonding within the building and construction industry.
Ensure you prepare the surface correctly before starting the application, and remove any dirt, dust, oil, grease and similar impurities that can interfere with the adhesion. Porous surfaces in the water-loaded application should have a primer applied before application. Non-porous surfaces should be prepared with an activator or cleaner to optimise the adhesion.
Cut the top of the cartridge, taking care not to damage the threaded screw
Screw the nozzle onto the cartridge and cut it at a 45° angle; ensure the opening is slightly larger than the gap to be filled
Using a standard sealant gun, apply the product into it and use a firm, even pressure on the gun handle when applying the product; this will optimise the adhesion and extrude an even bead.
Once you have completed the application, tool down with an applicator tool or wetted wooden spatula/spoon
- Please care when considering using paints on this product. This is due to the extensive range of water-based paints available; not all will be compatible with this product.
- This product has excellent resistance to UV light. However, long, extreme exposure will cause discolouration but won't affect the adhesive strength.
- When applying this product to plastics, please read the technical data sheet to understand its compatibility fully. If you are still determining what plastic you have, you can do a preliminary test instead.
- This product should not be used as a glazing sealant or in building aquariums.
- The total absence of UV light can cause the colour of the sealant to change.
- In sanitary applications, you must maintain a clean sealant. Otherwise, you'll welcome the stimulation of fungi.