The 503 Premium SBR Bond by Everbuild is the perfect SBR admixture for mortar, screeds, and renders that require a polymer to help enhance resistance and durability in applications that handle high humidity, dampness, and water contact levels. It contains an anti-foam property to help control the density of the cementitious mixes. Additionally, it's ideal for exterior and interior applications. Application this product is typically used in include;
- Admixture for mortar, screeds and renders
- Bonding agent for screeds and renders
- Primer/Sealer in tiling applicaiton
- Increased flexibility for cementitious-based tile adhesive for wooden and asphalt floors
- Perfect for external applications due to its excellent resistance to wet, frost and weathering
It's essential to prepare the surface before applying. Therefore, you must clean all surfaces of dust, dirt, grease, and other contaminants.
Mixing this product into a cementitious mixture is essential to understand. How do you use this product correctly, how much should you mix, and in what application are you using it, please thoroughly read the technical data sheet.
- Apply screed or topping onto a tacky or wet primer
- Compact and level using a screed bar
- Finish using a steel float, and it's essential that the screed or topping is finished as the work process
- The topping or screed will cure within 1-2 days using conventional techniques,
Limitations and Notes
- Joints within the topping or screed should coincide with the joints in the background
- The optimal conditions to apply this product is below 25°C
- If you are overcoating the screed, oleoresinous floor finishes should be avoided